Do you know two administrators can manage an LMS for thousands of learners? An automated LMS saves time.
Yet, many LMS administrators still manually assign work. Manual learning management systems do not allow the same seamless transition as an automated LMS does.
If you have been taking care of training and learning manually, it is time to switch to automated learning management software. Use Axis LMS and continue reading this post.
What is LMS Automation?
Automation in LMS systems allows the system to allocate simple to complex tasks to the right talent at the right time. LMS automation enables content creators and administrators to create complex tasks and assign them to each employee with a few clicks.
Automated LMS facilitates e training process that runs automatically instead of a person manually assigning it to each employee. It all happens through software or a program.
How Is LMS Automation Well Worth?
An automated LMS is the ideal platform for providing automated training to employees. It eliminates the need to spend too much time on the training plan, assigning, and evaluation. Automation does not only help LMS administrators, but it also supports employees in the long run.
- LMS automates repetitive tasks so admins can focus on other meaningful tasks, such as designing and developing learning content and objectives.
- LMS automation helps admins provide instant feedback to the employee on the spot. This way, they know how well they are doing and can improve in time before it is too late. Admins do not need to wait for an employee to complete training to provide feedback.
- LMS automation empowers employees to take control of their learning. What does it mean for admins? They no longer need to assign training manually. Employees take responsibility for their learning and train at their own pace.
- Another way LMS automation saves time for admins is by making any adjustments automatically. For instance, when an employee is promoted, their old assignments will no longer be relevant. LMS automation assigns new learning material and tasks automatically, so the admin does not have to do it.
- LMS automation sends reminders when an employee needs to renew a certification or take a new learning module based on their new job roles. These automated reminders save time.
Set Up Automated Learning Management System
If you are looking to incorporate corporate learning management systems to streamline all the tasks, check out our Axis LMS. At Atrixware, we offer an advanced LMS that is tailored to your organizational needs. It is easy to configure and features automation and personalization at its core. Contact us today for further inquiries.