We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- When you register for Axis, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Atrixware uses collected information for the following purposes: service provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use our online services.
Atrixware uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our online systems. Although Atrixware owns the code, databases, and all rights to the online applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Atrixware may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms of Service.
Atrixware may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your online account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.