Branding Courses in your Axis LMS
After you’ve completed adding content to your course, you may opt to add some flair to the course. Accessing the Branding and Design icon while inside the course will give you full control of the elements you cannot access from the Page Manager
The five basic designing elements are: Banner, Thumbnail, Page Background, Course Navigation location and style.
- Banner: Using the default settings, the ideal image to upload here is a 1024px wide by 150px tall jpg. or .png.
Changes to this can be seen by going into the course - the banner is at the top of the page
- Thumbnail: Using the default settings, the ideal image to upload here is 128px by 128px.
- Page Background: This defaults to use the Learning Portal’s background, but can be swapped out for any of the pre made backgrounds, or a custom background (with some CSS know-how)
Changes to this can be seen by going into the course.
- Course Navigation: Decide where the navigation should display on the page - if it is to display at all.
Changes to this can be seen by going into the course, below the menus.
- Navigation Style: Select from a variety of pre made color fades, and solid colors; or make your own (with some CSS know-how)
For what there is not a menu for, there is a CSS element you can style. This is also where you will add the styles for any custom elements you selected from the options above. It is recommended that only those with some knowledge of the subject edit this section.
Article ID: 124
Created On: Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Online URL: https://www.atrixware.com/kb/article/branding-courses-in-your-axis-lms-124.html