Create E-Learning with Instant Feedback Questions
A relatively unknown (but useful) feature in the Weblearning Training Management System the ability to include quiz questions (currently multiple-option, true/false and yes/no) inside your authored learning presentations – which adds interactivity to your learning materials.
When you include questions inside presentations however, the operate a bit differently than they do inside of an online quiz.
First, when your user first encounters a question inside a learning presentation, the navigation buttons will be disabled – thereby forcing them to choose an answer to the question.
Next, the user will receive feedback when they choose an answer:
- if they choose wrong choice, the will get feedback telling them so, and then have the opportunity to choose another selection
- if the choose the correct answer, they will get feedback telling them so, and then the navigation button(s) will be re-enabled so they can navigate to the next question or slide
By default, the ‘instant feedback’ displayed to the user is a generic ‘you were correct, you were incorrect’ kind of message. However, you can author into each question a specific feedback for each choice if you choose by doing the following:
- edit (or add) a new question (that works inside learning presentations)
- click the OPTIONAL tab
- scroll down to the IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK RESPONSES section to apply responses
- The end result to your user (shown below) is now more contextual.
The Weblearning Training Management System is a powerful, budget-friendly, easy-to-use Online E-Learning System for authoring, managing, and tracking online learning presentations and tests. To try it FREE, go to the Weblearning E-Learning System Sign-up Form.
If you enjoyed this article please consider staying updated via RSS.